If you are looking for the Art Gallery of Ontario Hours, so here you can get perfect and accurate information about AGO hours, Regular opening hours, holiday hours and special events time.
AGO Opening Hours – What time does AGO open?
If you are planning a visit to the Art Gallery of Ontario. Here you can find AGO regular opening hours, Today Hours, Sunday Hours, directions, and information about their different services.
Here we list out AGO Gallery Hours in the Table.
|AGO hours today||Opening hours||Closing hours|
|Tuesday||10:30 AM||05:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:30 AM||09:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:30 AM||05:00 PM|
|Friday||10:30 AM||09:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:30 AM||05:30 PM|
|Sunday||10:30 AM||05:30 PM|
AGO Holiday Hours 2023, Black Friday, Special hours/closures
Please visit AGO official website or contact their customer support directly for the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding their holiday hours.
What Time Does AGO Open / Close
New Year’s Day
Boxing Day (December 26)
New Year’s Eve
Visit Also: Pet Valu Hours
AGO Canada contact information
|AGO Office Address||317 Dundas St W, Toronto, ON M5T 1G4|
|Phone (AGO Contact)||1-877-225-4246|
|AGO Contact email||Not available|
|Secondary email||Not available|
AGO Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The AGO contact department is closed on Monday, and open on Tue: 10:30 am – 5 pm, Wed: 10:30 am – 9 pm, Thu: 10:30 am – 5 pm, Fri: 10:30 am – 3 pm
- Weekends: The customer service department is open on Sat to Sun: 10:30 am – 5:30 pm. In the event a holiday hours on a weekday or weekend, AGO Store is open for business.
- AGO Holiday hours: AGO centre customer support teams are available for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
How do I get to AGO? Map and location of AGO Centre Near Me
Please, search AGO Near Me locations from the map below. Click on the button and get directions to AGO Centre.
From the 401
- Take the Avenue Road S exit.
- Continue on Avenue Rd. Drive to Dundas St W.
- Turn right onto Dundas St. West and you will soon see the AGO at the corner of Dundas and McCaul, on your left side.
Several bicycle racks are located at the corner of Dundas and Beverley Street. Bicycles are parked at the owner’s risk.
Located in Toronto, the Art Gallery of Ontario is one of the largest art museums in North America, attracting approximately one million visitors annually.
Visit Also: Save-On-Foods Hours
Give us your experience with AGO Store Centre by writing a comment below.